SOMETHING WENT WRONG
Our aim is to deliver your order as quickly as possible. For information on the countries we deliver to, delivery time, cost and partners, please look at the table below:
|Country||Cost||Expected delivery time||Carrier|
|Austria||€3.95||2-4 working days||UPS|
|Belgium||€3.95||2-4 working days||UPS|
|Bulgaria||€5.95||5-7 working days||UPS|
|Croatia||€5.95||4-6 working days||UPS|
|Czech Republic||€3.95||3-5 working days||UPS|
|Denmark||€3.95||2-4 working days||UPS|
|Estonia||€5.95||5-7 working days||UPS|
|Finland||€3.95||4-6 working days||UPS|
|Hungary||€5.95||4-6 working days||UPS|
|Ireland||€3.95||3-7 working days||UPS|
|Italy||€3.95||3-5 working days||UPS|
|Latvia||€5.95||5-7 working days||UPS|
|Lithuania||€5.95||5-7 working days||UPS|
|Luxembourg||€3.95||2-4 working days||UPS|
|Netherlands||€3.95||1-2 working days||UPS|
|Poland||€3.95||3-5 working days||UPS|
|Portugal||€3.95||4-6 working days||UPS|
|Romania||€5.95||5-7 working days||UPS|
|Slovakia||€5.95||4-6 working days||UPS|
|Slovenia||€5.95||3-5 working days||UPS|
|Spain||€3.95||3-5 working days||UPS|
|Sweden||€3.95||3-5 working days||UPS|
The above mentioned delivery time estimation is after the parcel has left our warehouse. When your parcel has been shipped you will receive a shipping confirmation email.
Please note that orders placed during the weekend or on (official) holidays, will be processed on the next working day. If we are unable to ship your goods within this timeframe we will inform you whenever possible.
We cannot change your order (product, size, colour or address) once it has been placed.
GET MORE UPDATES ON YOUR DELIVERY WITH UPS MY CHOICE®*
What are the benefits?
• UPS My Choice® Delivery Alerts are updates sent to you via text, email and phone to let you know the delivery date of your calvinklein.com order, and, in most instances, the estimated delivery time.
• UPS My Choice® Delivery Planner lets you reschedule deliveries to fit your schedule, using your mobile device.
• If you order while on holidays, as a UPS My Choice® member, you can have packages delivered up to two weeks after your return.
How does it work?
1. Enroll in UPS My Choice®: select a country and enter your postal code to check UPS My Choice® availability in your area. Create your profile and your login details.
2. UPS needs to verify your identity before you can continue your enrolment.
You will receive an activation code by post, which will be sent to your home address and should arrive within 2-5 business days. The letter will contain instructions on how to complete the enrolment process.
3. When you receive your activation code, follow the instructions provided in the activation letter. Be sure to keep your User ID and password in a safe place.
* Please note: UPS My Choice® is currently available in United Kingdom, France, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Spain and Sweden.
In the table below you may find the postcodes we do not ship to.
We ship to residential and business addresses only. We do not ship to PO Boxes.
|Country||Postcodes we do not ship to|
|Denmark||All 3 digits postal codes (from 100 to 999).
From 3900 to 3985.
|Finland||From 22100 to 22999.|
|Italy||23030, 22060, from 47890 to 47899.|
|Portugal||From 9000-000 to 9999-999.|
|Spain||From 51000 to 52999.
From 35000 to 35999.
From 38000 to 38999.
You will receive a shipping confirmation e-mail the moment your order will leave our warehouse.
This e-mail contains a link to the track&trace information of your parcel, provided by the carrier in charge of your shipment. If for any reason the provided link does not work, you can just copy the tracking number included in your shipping confirmation e-mail and copy it on the carrier's website (for Germany: www.dhl.de. For all other countries: www.ups.com)
We are currently not offering the option to ship to multiple addresses. If you would like to ship the same order to multiple addresses, we advise you to place an order for each address.
Every order that we send from our warehouse is carefully inspected.
In case you receive a damaged parcel, we kindly ask you to:
Before accepting your delivery, please inspect the parcel and its content for any potential damage that may have occurred during the shipment.
It’s normal for the carton to show some wear, however, if the damage is significant, then we kindly ask you to do the following:
When you contact our Customer Service Team, please have your order number, item number and tracking number (all this information is included in your shipment confirmation e-mail) along with your e-mail address and phone number at hand.
We will do our best to refund your purchase amount as soon as we receive your returned order.
If you notice any damage after having accepted your delivery, you can return your parcel using the enclosed supplier return stickers. For more information about returns click here.